Working with you to createSuccess through compliance
- Risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Odour management and pest control
- Hazards associated with sewage and other wastewaters, including significant health risks
- Contaminated land
- Manual handling and working at height
- Prevention of unlicensed discharges
- Pollution prevention
- Minimisation of disruption to other site users
- Traffic and pedestrian management
- Accident and incident management
- Breaches of legislation, permits and licences
- Sub-contractors & other third-party management
- Site safety & staff training
- Data management and protection, including GDPR
Maintaining the quality of your services whilst minimising your environmental impact and ensuring the safety of your employees is certainly challenging. In some instances, processes just aren’t sufficient; in other cases, there are too many processes and work is being duplicated.
A management system can help you overcome such challenges, in that it formalises your processes, organises your documentation and streamlines your operations. This makes it easier for you to manage your business efficiently and ensure you are compliant with relevant legislation and regulations.
An Integrated Management System (IMS) is considered the ultimate in management systems and creates a solid foundation for achieving ISO certification. An IMS brings all policies, procedures and documentation together into one place.
Management systems are a key component of achieving UKAS accredited ISO certifications. These certifications demonstrate that you are working to internationally recognised standards and can help you win more contracts. Some organisations insist that you have these certifications to become a supplier.
How Alpha Swanson can help drainage companies
At Alpha Swanson, we have extensive experience in developing and implementing effective management systems. We can create a bespoke management system that is completely relevant to your business, cutting out unnecessary red tape whilst still ensuring compliance.
If you already have effective systems in place, we can help you refine these and improve the efficiency of your business.
Once you have a robust management system that is operating effectively, we can help you achieve UKAS accredited certification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001. We have a proven track record of assisting our clients in achieving these internationally recognised standards.
If you would like more information on how we can support you through effective QESH services, contact our friendly team and book a no-obligation consultation.